Friday, June 12, 2009

T.G.I.F.

Happy Friday everyone!

hope you've had a great week. mine has been jam-packed with tonnes of stuff :) Highlights of my week were getting to to do the Grouse Grind on Tuesday night for the first time of the season. While I am climbing that thing, I ask myself "OMG Why am I doing this again?" ...but once I get to the top, it is an a-maz-ing feeling. Once I catch my breath that is !
And yesterday I was able to go play some beach volleyball, however our team lost our match which is too bad, but it was still a hoot.
I visited my friend Tracey in the hospital on Wednesday, she'll be there for a few more weeks as her poor feet heal up after surgery to fix her shattered heels. She's in great spirits though which is great to see.

Hope you all have a great Friday and an awesome weekend ! TGIF!!

:) J.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you've been busy. glad that Tracey is in good spirits!
    have a great weekend... we're off to kelowna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're enjoying the start of your summer girlfriend! Hope to see you at our next crop!

    ReplyDelete