Monday, October 26, 2009

Crop 4 Kids = Fun 4 Us !

Hi all - long time no see ! This past weekend I went to an amazing annual scrapbooking event in Abbotsford called "BC Scrapbooking Crop For Kids" - a huge charity event where 225 generous scrapbookers raised a huge amount of money for the kids at BC Children's Hospital. Here's a photo of me at my table with a door prize that I won (some beautiful Avon products) and a pic of one of my 14 christmas cards that I made, using an Elzybell stamp, Copic markers and a variety of Stickles. I had a great time with the girls at my table - thanks for the fun! Can't wait til next year!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Jadranka, it was a great time and I loved sitting with you too. Your cards were absolutely beautiful. Thanks for the laughs, can't wait for next year too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! a blog post! LOL.... I had a great time too. love your cards they look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girls ! what fun hey?? next year i'll do better in the costume dept! :) and yes an actual blog post how crazy is that ? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute cards J! Loved having you join us this year! What a blast!

    ReplyDelete