Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter weekend - cleaning & gunfire, what !??

Wow well what a weekend so far....Friday morning I did some great spring cleaning , well just of my kitchen, but 3 hours worth of cleaning is "spring" cleaning in my book .....kitchen is currently gleaming! For at least one day anyway :) then back to normal! lol! 
And then last night around 3:30 AM I was awake and watching TV and what do I hear but a really loud gunshot ..! yep an actual gunshot and from what the police told me when they came to my door to take a statement from me...it was a break & enter at the apartment right next to mine...! nice! No one was hurt thank goodness, but very unsettling and I couldn't get back to sleep 'til at least 6 or 7 this morning.

So at the moment I am relaxing at the laptop and will have a little bar-b-q soon, while keeping an eye out for burglars with guns ( so far so good, nothing else to report! :) I hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter holiday with family & friends.

big hugs, :)
J.

6 comments:

  1. YIKES that's so scary! I'm glad you're ok! Hope you get a good night's sleep tonight. You must be exhausted! Stay safe girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there done that ... and it's damn scary ... hope you are okay ... get some rest and have a wonderful easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girls for the support ! wow, Jo, you've seen this kind of thing, too...? that sucks !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh glad you are OK Jadranka (((hugs)) that would be so scary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy doodle batman! that's way too scary, glad you're safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks girls ! I'm currently looking into getting better locks on the doors , etc :)

    ReplyDelete