Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fun times

well it's been a fun weekend...Friday night was a Wrap Party for one of my teams (NCAA Basketball ) and we held it at Ceili's Irish Pub downtown. Drinks, food, karaoke and dancing til 2 am (or something like that) it was a total hoot. Saturday was luckily an easy day with no appointments or commitments, so it was a lazy day all the way.
Sunday was a Crop Day with the Scrapaholics ...lots of fun there! I did get some christmas tags done, and one lay-out of some schoolwork from my grade-school days ( my mom held on to almost everything but she has handed it over to me to get some de-cluttering done at her house). I won a door prize of some beautiful christmas papers and embellishments, and I won the 50/50 draw, $15.00!! :)
Now it's on to other house-work and getting ready for the week ahead with laundry and cooking. how exciting! :)
have a great week everyone !
thanks for stopping in,
: )

3 comments:

  1. wow, did you ever hit it lucky at the crop! I hope to see you at the next crop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice sitting across from you again even though I didn't use my chair for the first half of the crop. LOL See you at Cropamas, have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes hope to see you at the next crop jo, it's the christmassy one as we all know, i hope you can make it :)
    ..and thanks diane we had a great table today.
    & thanks for bringing those copic markers.see you soon !
    can't wait for the christmas crop!

    ReplyDelete