Sunday, November 29, 2009

baking, baking, baking



Hi gang!


Well, the Christmas season is here...yay ! I have my outdoor christmas lights on as of today, some decorations are appearing around the apartment, and the baking marathon has begun. Tonight I am prepping for a charity bake sale at work on Wednesday this week. Beginning with vanilla cupcakes that will be filled and iced on Tuesday night (one set will be a Boston Cream with chocolate icing and sprinkles, and the other will be "Fluffernutter" - what a funny name - peanut butter icing with mini-marshmallows and peanut butter chips). Here's a pic of the liners awaiting their cupcake delicious-ness. :)

So now i'm on to baking the jumbo soft oreo cookies while keeping one eye on the Canucks game.

Hope you have a great week !

:)

4 comments:

  1. p.s. my header photo is another one by my good ol' bro Zeljko ..! this is a shot of the decs at the Pan Pacific Hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your brother takes wonderful shots! the baking sounds yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. baking sounds really good... save me some! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm..you in the cookie swap?? Hope so!

    ReplyDelete