Saturday, April 25, 2009

Yardwork and the misty glimmer : )


Good morning and happy Saturday!

The week has flown by, but here it is the weekend - yay! today i'm off to the gym, do a bunch of errands, as well as out to Surrey to help out at my mom's house to do some yardwork. Little does she know I don't know how to do yard-work! haha. We shall see how I do - lol! and here's hoping the rain holds off.

And I went to Jo's Card Class at POTP on Thursday night, it was great! We made four cards using glimmer mist, embossing powder, rub-ons, stamps and hand-made flowers - awesome! I'm posting a photo here to share what we made. thanks again Jo for the fun.

have a great day everyone : )

p.s. when oh when will the Round 2 schedule of the play-offs be posted? i can hardly wait.



3 comments:

  1. Yeahhhh! You've got a blog! How exciting! Welcome to the world of blogging girlfriend! Your cards are beautiful! Wish I could have taken that class too. They look like a lot of fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh, those cards turned out so pretty!

    ReplyDelete