Thursday, April 30, 2009

wearing my jeans today

wow it's Thursday already ! the week is flying by. work has been SO over-the-top busy this week, but i love it!

I wanted to do a quick post to say thanks to everyone for all the comments and Welcome notes ! And for the feedback ("um, a bit pink isn't it???) lol ! I had to agree...so i'm experimenting with templates.

anyway, thanks again, the comments are great!

i'm looking forward to today....it's sunny out, and the Canucks' Round 2 start tonight ! 6 pm , i will be ready. i wonder if I can fit in a visit to Michael's after work and before the game starts?? I might have to try, i have a 40 off coupon...and i am drawn to the store and cannot help myself to go use it :)

it's also 'Jeans Day' today - buttons are sold for $5, pins for $20...proceeds go to BC Children's Hospital...what a great cause !


OK, time to get going on the day...have a great day everyone!





1 comment:

  1. It was an awesome hockey game.... Vancouver just managed to pull that one out of their butts!! LOL hope you made it to Michaels :) have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete