Sunday, May 3, 2009

great sale!


Wow, it's already Sunday night and time is definitely flying.

Saturday I hit the 40% off sale at Pick of the Patch and found some great stuff!..a sheet of alphabet stamps by Technique Tuesday, some more flowers, some more bling, "milk chocolate chip" micro-chip letters, buttons (my first buttons!) and a new "thank you" stamp. I was inspired by my new purchases, and made a Mother's Day card.

Today I met up with my sister Caroline for lunch and girltalk and a bit of shopping around at Metrotown. I didn't buy very much there, only a couple of cake rounds as I plan to bake a cake for my mom next weekend.

So, I hope you all have had a lovely weekend so far. Let's hope our Canucks do much better on Tuesday night !




3 comments:

  1. Glad you made it out to the sale! Did you get an acrylic block too? Lovely card for your mom, she'll love it!
    I hope the Canucks pull up their boot straps... Saturday was sad!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep i bought two acrylic blocks on friday at michael's (small/medium sizes)
    thanks izzy ! TTYS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card girlfriend! Your mom is going to love it! Glad you got some fun goodies at POTP!

    ReplyDelete