Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Collector cars and the Canucks



Hi all !



yikes! I have to say how say how terrible I feel for the Canucks and us fans after last night's game! We had such high hopes. Well, hopefully next year. I'm now going to root for whichever team plays against the Hawks. I have nothing nice to say about them. Boo.



In other news though, just thought I'd post a piccie from this past Saturday...I went to "PoCo Days" with my friend Tracey & her hubby John, it was alot of fun! There was a community block party, mini street market, dance presentations, and a show & shine of collector-style vintage cars (some real beauties).




After the block party we found a local pub ( Samz Pub ) which had great food and great service. If you are ever in downtown PoCo and need a pint or good martini- that's the place to be.

Have a great day! See you at the Voting Booth ! ;0)








3 comments:

  1. sniff sniff... I was sad about the Canucks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Canucks were totally outplayed ... sad, but true ... the block party sounds like it was a whole lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer about our team being out of the playoffs! Sounds like a fun time at the block party. I love Vintage cars!

    ReplyDelete